Issue with Clan changing

• Hi guys, not sure if this is the correct area to post about this but i don't understand German, hope you all understand^^

So it's like this, i have registered myself on the previous League for the Team "Oldschool PT's" (something like that...) but haven't played a single match for them and now i just registered myself on my new Clan [SWISS] but they are saying i can't play until the day 14 of March. Why is that? If i have never played for no one else, if i haven't played on this League or on the previous why is this rule applying to me??

And btw, can't find anywhere how to change my player name from -s!ck[+] to [SWISS]pAuL

Thanks for everything ;)

"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"
    Hmm?

• Hey pAuL,

you are in the right area.

The suspension until the 14th of March is a default option.With this option we want to stop to much clanchanges of a player in a active season. This suspension is a soft suspension which you can discuss with your enemy Team.

For your Name change please write a supportticket.

Greetings

• With this option we want to stop to much clanchanges of a player in a active season.

Well but since i haven't played for any team on this current League Season, or even for any other team, then this rule shouldn't even apply to me. My point of view of course...

"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"
    Hmm?

• I don't know why you send me a PM to show me this thread but the rule is simple and it's unimportant whether you played any games or not.

If you enter a team you have a 14 days suspension.

This can be discussed with every team your new team has to match with - if the opponent team gives green light you can play the match.

over and out.

Meine Moral ist variabel,
    meine Loyalität bezahlbar.