Where can I find the my.com user ID (English)

• Hello dear tournament and league participant,

This year some specifications have changed from my.com for the DeSBL. This also applies to your data, which we must submit, so that the prizes won by you can be paid out.So far, the information "in-game name" and "forum name" were relevant in your player profile. From now, we need your "in-game names" and your "my.com ID". This conversion is intended to ensure a faster disbursement of prices.
    We would like to show you here, where you find this ID. The my.com ID must be entered in your DeSBL player profile. The "forum name" field has been replaced by "my.com ID" in your player profiles.If the field "my.com ID" is not filled by the player, he will not receive any prizes.
    Here is a short guide to the "my.com ID".
    Please go to the website https://aw.my.com/, where you can see a "Login" field at the top right of the page. There you register with your data.

After logging in, you'll see your e-mail address, which you need to click on, and then go to "My Account".

Now you can see your personal information about your my.com account. (Security, language, avatar)
    Now please click on Security.

Now you are in the security settings, where your various data of you are displayed. Among other things, your my.com ID.

This my.com ID, like the example on the picture, is required and must be entered into your player profile, so that the prizes can be paid to you. prizes will be paid only through this player-ID of your player profile of my.com.
    We would like to apologize to you for the inconvenience, and hope that this guide will be a small help.
    Your AW League-Team