Beiträge von bart3097

Hello Everybody,

I am sorry to say this, but after some internal discussion, OffMod decided to leave the league.
    This is because we wanted to play the match, but we didn't get an opportunity from them anymore, even although we showed to be willing to play. We did made the mistake of not communicating, but when they tell me they can't show up, you can't show up. I'm not going to tell anybody I am not showing up and then show up and ask FFW, I don't want to threat others like that and I don't want to be threated like that.

If they don't want to play the league to play AA:PG, we don't want to play the league either. We want to have matches, and not all these kind of issues.

Good luck for all the rest. I also want to ask to either remove us or give everybody 3 points, because I do not want to give a disadvantage to teams like GodsFav and naisone who already played us. They deserve the points as well, as then the points actually mirror performance of teams instead of as it is now.

Best regards,

OffMod Gaming.

I should've send a message back indeed, I just read it via phone and went to visit somebody in hospi afterwards, because I saw you couldnt make it. That was the mistake I made.

As I said, we both made mistakes.

The rule about no show and forfeit is in place to make sure everybody plays their matches, and people will show up. As I said this is a miscommunication and we are WILLING TO PLAY.

Why don't you let us play? Thats all we ask. The simple and nice solution would be to say: oke we will play at that time, and we can both have fun.

Instead, you keep being unwilling to play in any way and keep referring to our bad communication.

I will keep the communication in this case very clear from now on:
    We want to play, please let us play. The rule is here in order to have no inactive teams. We don't want to be an inactive team. We want to play, so please let us play. I do not see any reason not to play when we are willing to do so. It's an americas army league so lets play americas army. it seems like the rule is more important than the reason the rule is there for you. That's not the way it should be. It is better for EVERYBODY to just play the matches.

Yes, I made a mistake by not responding. Will you forgive me for that and play the match soon? That's better for the game in general as well, as there will be more activity in that way. We will assure you that we WILL be there on the date we arrange.

I also want to say I find it funny that they can mail me for saying they wont show up, but when they "want to contact us because they can play", they didn't send another mail.

My problem is not necessarily that we didn't show up. My problem is that they send the mail that they wouldnt have 5, and then disputed for FF.

If they did not send the mail, this problem would've never arrived. That's why I do not like their behaviour.

If you dont have 5, you dont have 5. Its not that you dont have 5 but when we dont answer we do have 5.

As I said, we are willing to play, we want to play, and if they do not play then I dont understand why they play an America's Army league. Is it for playing america's army, or are the short-term 3 points more important than playing the game?

Hallo an Alle die so fleißig hier schreiben,

Team Delta von MIG ist wohl absolutes Schlusslicht derzeit und wir werden wohl kaum mit einem FF an die Spitze gelangen.
    Ich habe meine Gründe gegenüber einem DESBL Admin klar dargelegt und mich für den FF entschieden. Es ist schön das Fairplay hier so hoch gehalten wird, so soll es auch sein.
    Der Gegner hat einfach nicht reagiert und auch proaktive Kontaktaufnahme war mangels Kontaktdaten nicht möglich. Ich mußte mich darum kümmern das MIG Team Delta spielbereit ist, das habe ich mit ach und Krach getan. Als Dank tritt der Gegner nicht an und gibt an das ich ja eh verschieben wollte..... Hmmm mal kurz überlegen ist ein Klick glaube ich wenn ich nicht Irre......
    Auch wenn es dem ein oder anderen nicht gefällt, zu Fairplay gehört auch eine Kommunikation. Hier in diesem Fall nicht möglich, ich weiß das es dem ein oder anderem nicht gefällt, mir auch nicht. Ich lasse mir aber eben nicht alles gefallen und muß das auch nicht.

Wir sind bereit zu spielen. Der Grund das wir nciht da waren, war die Mail.
    Wir sind nicht Glücklich über diesen verlauf.

Wir wollen gerne Spielen

Es ist eine Americas Army Liga, also warum können wir nicht gegen euch spielen?