UAC wird zum ersten Januar 2014 eingestellt

• Hello my fellow gamers,

UAC has been here for a long time and in my opinion it did a great job of cleaning the garbage out of many leagues.

When I started working on UAC back in 2006, I never thought it would have more then 100 users, but its usage has grown over 290.000 users in past 8 years.

Life is all about change, and after we gave it some thought we came to one conclusion. We have very little free time to work on UAC since we have our lives to live and we are not able not provide quality service anymore and thus we will be closing down the service.
    Please keep in mind that we are not a company, but only two guys who did this whole thing in their free time with no profit from it whatsoever.

The service will be closing down on 1.jan.2014

I want to thank all users who have donated over past years, you were the reason which made it possible for UAC to run for such a long time.

Many thanks also to those who had close relations with our small UAC staff and had provided information and help.

Most of all I want to thank Snipes and shii for their dedication and the hard work as web/db admin.

Quelle:http://uac.ac/#news

Don't mess with sLOL